Thursday, April 16, 2020

YEARBOOK STAFF NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

Hi there! The yearbook staff needs your help! We want to see how you are distance learning!! Snap some pics of your student working, zooming, etc.
Please answer the following questions and submit your pictures Ms. Haedge at lauren.haedge@ebisd.org. Please submit your pictures and information by Wednesday, April 15th.
>What is your name and grade level? (If there are multiple children in the picture, please name left to right.)
>What are you doing in this picture?
>Tell me how your distance learning is going.
>List some of the things you miss most about being in school.
>Describe your daily routine.
>Explain your least favorite AND favorite part of distance learning.
>Tell me about how your classes are meeting. (Example: I get to see my teacher and classmates on Zoom once a week. My teacher is doing facebook Live and is reading to us., etc.)
>Is there anything else you would like to share.