Monday, June 1, 2015

End of Course Test Retest Days and Subject Matter Review Dates

For students who did not meet satisfactory level on 8th grade Reading, your retest day is June 23, 2016. For those students who did not meet satisfactory levels on End of Course in Algebra, U S History, and English I, II, your retests days are as follows:  English I, US History: Monday, July 6, Algebra I, English II: Wednesday, July 8.  The high school will also have quick reviews prior to the exams. Those review days are as follows: June 29-30, 8-12 a.m.: U S History and English I, June 29-30, 1-5 p.m.: Algebra I and English II. These reviews are recommended highly. All scores will be in with report cards. Please make sure those get picked up after June 10 for high school. If you did not get your Junior High report card, please pick that up now.