Wednesday, October 30, 2013

FFA FUNDRAISER

The FFA kicked off it annual Fruit Fundraiser this week.  I want to extend the fundraiser to you all.  I know the kids did not do a very good job of getting the word out for the meat and cookie dough last month, so I am emailing you all the info.  You can contact any FFA member to place an order.  Or you can email me your order and you can put your payment in inter-campus mail to me.  If you have any questions, please let me know. 
2013 Fruit Prices
A - 20 lb Navel Oranges - $18
B - 40 lb Navel Oranges - $24
C - 20 lb Texas Grapefruit - $17
D - 40 lb Texas Grapefruit - $23
E - 3 Way Mix (Grapefruit, Orange, Apple) - $22
F - 4 Way Mix (Grapefruit, Orange, Apple, Pear) - $23
G - Apple Variety Pack - $21
H - 2 Way Mix (Navel, Apple) - $19
I - Apple, Pears, Cheese Mix - $23
J - Grapefruit, Navels - $19
K - Citrus Gift Basket - $23
L - Pears - $20
M - Wooden Gift Box - $20
N - Red Rind Cheese 3# - $22
O - Peanut Pack - $13
P - Pecan 2# - $24
Q - Clementines 5# - $14
You can view the flyer at the following link.

http://www.riverstarfarms.com/brochures/fruits/index.html