Thursday, March 21, 2013

STATE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHT VIDEO

Hello East Bernard,

I wanted to remind everyone that we are selling a Football Highlight Video for this years State Championship Team. They are $20 and the video is roughly 30 minutes long.

If you or anyone you know would like one please contact me or Mrs. Polak at Creative Impressions. If you know of anyone that does not work for the school district or was unable to attend the ring ceremony and you know they would like one, please forward them this email. 

I have attached an ordering form, please return forms "with payment" to myself or you can put in my box in the front office. Again, Mrs. Polak will also be accepting payments and forms at Creative impressions. Please make all checks out to EBISD ATHLETICS. All DVD's should be ready within 2 weeks. If you work with the district I will deliever them, If you do not work for the district I will contact you when DVD's are completed and arrange some form of pick-up. If you have any other questions please let me know. 

ORDER FORM

Thank you for all of your support, Our boys truly appreciate it!
Coach Rusty Aki