Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Running for a Cause

I am running an ultra-marathon with Kevin Kline representing Snowdrop as part of Worth the Hurt....a program that helps to raise money for worthy causes. In representing SNOWDROP, i have the responsibility to raise $1000.00 as my part in supporting the SNOWDROP FOUNDATION. Any donations you would like to make to help Snowdrop would be awesome. If you know Kevin Kline, you know what all he has done to help in the fight against Pediatric cancer which is why SNOWDROP was founded. If you don't know who Kevin Kline is, please go to www.snowdropfoundation.org, and you will be humbled and amazed.....I have been fortunate to have been apart of Kevin's last 3 ultra events he has done to help raise awareness for pediatric cancer....STRIDES ACROSS TEXAS in 2009-2010, Kevin's 24 hour treadmill run 2010-2011, and 100K a day Run Cancer Away 2011-2012. This summer we plan to run the San Francisco Marathon TWICE.......52.4 miles to help raise money for SNOWDROP. If you have any questions, please message me!!I would be glad to answer any questions you might have. Below is the link to go to my fundraising page. 

www.worththehurt.net 

- Susie Walters